Saturday, July 10, 2010

Christina

Hello everyone! Tomorrow is the big day, the day we make our way to Bolivia. It feels like just yesterday we were at our first meeting talking about the trip, and now were just getting ready to go! I've heard so many wonderful things about this trip from previous participants. This trip will definitely be considered a journey of a lifetime.
All of us team members have chosen projects to learn about while were on the trip. I have chosen to observe the elders of the communities and learn about their everyday lives and how they differ from ours. I also look forward in getting to know them, because I'm sure they are very fascinating and have many interesting things to share with us.
I will write more over the course of the trip, and look forward to sharing my experiences with everyone!

Hasta Luego
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment