Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lucia

Hey guys! I can't believe that the trip is only in a few days! I am so excited for all the experiences we are going to have! We have this amazing chance to step out of our ourselves and try new things together. I am also excited to meet all the kids because they have always been very inspired by them. I notice them right away, their bright eyes, smiling faces, their will to learn and a whole future ahead of them which I find exciting. Their brains are very interesting to me, I see that some kids grow up in difficult situations and they do not have loving families but when they are playing they manage to let go of all the chaos in their lives. I would love to be able to witness that beauty, the pure joy that kids have for life. I would like play with the kids, observe them and the way that they interact with the people around them, communicate with them and maybe get the chance to be a little kid with them. I hope that they will be just as inspired by me as I am by them and that we can become great friends.
With this group I am sure we are going to have the trip of a lifetime!

-Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment