Saturday, July 10, 2010

last day in my bed...

wowwww I can't believe I'm finally going to Bolivia tomorrow. there's so many thoughts going through my head... but tonight is the night where I need to clear my head. I need to think good thoughts because I need a clear mind and an open heart. This journey is going to change my life. Learning about the rest of the world and other peoples lives besides the tiny little bubble i live in is what I have always strived to do. and tomorrow I will finally be going on the adventure to get that chance. The chance to see what else is out there and experience life outside what I know. Lately I've been facing a lot of my own stress and worries... don't we all? I need to learn to just trust myself and trust that everything is going to be okay. stressing over little things shouldn't hurt me like it does...come on, people face real problems everyday and this is chance for me to understand to appreciate life and appreciate what i have been given. I wonder what will change when I get back... I wonder how my opinions and attitude will change and I hope that I can meet people and experience things that will change my life. I hope I can meet someone that will teach me about life in the real world. I'm gonna miss home a lot... I will admit. But that's part of the experience and I shouldn't worry about anything at home when I'm gone. I have to promise to not worry about my AP homework and APUSH class and everything else going on at home. Living in the moment is what I have to focus on. nothing else.
another thing that's on my mind that I just have to get out is that I'm really nervous about what the altitude is going to feel like. I keep trying not to worry but I can't help it!! Oh well. I'm just gonna put this one in the hands of god.
Bolivia will give me the opportunity to open my eyes and I truly can't wait.
That's it for now.... next time I write I will be in Bolivia!!!
Love,
Atiiiii!!

5 comments:

  1. its madeline..im following this every single day. i love you and i hope your flight and everything right now is going good <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. atii! i hope you had a safe flight to Bolivia :)
    we alll miss you so much already! <3
    143
    iyiyyiyiyiiii miss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ati-
    What a wonderful place to start such an adventure!
    I hope you are safe above La Paz today, on your way to Rurre! I hope Bolivia opens up your eyes, and you make friends with the people and places you meet.
    xx
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  4. AATTII!! i miss you soo muchh and tomorrow im going to send u that e-mail that i was telling you i wuold:) and SKYPE canntt forget! I hope you had a great flight and if u made any new friends and hows lake titicaca? haha and dont worry about the altitude just relax and have funn this trip is going to change ur perspective towards everything in a more postivie way so just have fun!:) loovee you sooo muchh!!xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks madeline, kira, den and vik!!!!!!!! i miss you guys too!! love you guys!!
    xxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete